Wednesday 4 February 2015

Denim Hunt

















Today on the way home I have decided to pop into my local Triad branch. I have to admit that I absolutely love Triad stores, and regret that have no time to visit them more often. They are a bit like an Aladdin’s caves, full of great bargains and exciting vintage pieces and obviously much more, but those are two main reasons why I, in particular are attracted two them. The above shirt had caught my attention mainly because of its cowboy style detailing, but also because of the floral embellishment at the front; truly lovely with silver zigzag stitch running around the petals. Unfortunately it was size 16 and believe 80’s piece, and therefore my 8 size upper body looked absolutely ridiculous in it, not to mention sleeves reaching just slightly below my elbows. It makes you kind of wander, if something strange had happened to human body shape between glorious 80’s and now. Anyway: I couldn't get the shirt but managed to snap the photo of it instead. Believe, we both (myself and the shirt) will be better off this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment